This boot features a pre-distressed leather that can vary in appearance. The boot you order may be lighter or darker than those pictured here.
Kid tested. Parent approved.
Premium weatherproof leather for dry, all-day comfort with support over the ankles. Durable pull tabs to assist easy slip on, kick off. Lace free gives footwear independence for kids. Removable, washable grow with me insoles that can be taken out to accomodate growing feet. Polyurethane sole. Perfect hand-me downs. Kids love ‘em!
- If your boots get wet, stuff with newspaper or a towel to absorb the moisture and to keep the shape of the boot.
- Remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they dry out leather
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area f the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in a circular motion.
- For using a waterproofing spray, this can be done at the end of your cleaning once any polish or conditioners have been absorbed or independent of any other treatment.
- It is recommended to treat your boots every 3-6 months depending on wear.